CCTV Lens Controller
(Product ID: LC-1)
The LC-1 is an Ethernet based motorized lens controller for CCTV, security and motorized zoom lenses. Operating over Ethernet allows for communication with the device over long distances and for networking multiple devices over a local network or routable network. The LC-1 features an easy to use software interface operated entirely on a computer for control from a control room or security office. The lens controller allows preset locations on zoom, focus and iris to be saved and recalled at any time. This allows the lens to return to preset locations to focus on a specific object or event. Lenses with the appropriate connector are available to purchase with the LC-1.
The LC-1 is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac via API commands.
- Control CCTV lenses with 9-12V motors
- Accurate control of Zoom, Focus, and Aperture
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
- Multiple devices can be connected and simultaneously controlled over a network
- Easy to use Software interface or TCP/IP API commands
- Unlimited programmable preset capability to easily store and recall saved positions on the lens
- Keyed connection for lens communication
Uses for this device include Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV), event monitoring, machine vision, and optical based measurements in wind tunnels or other large test facilities.
**Lenses not included**
User Interface: v.2.3.3 Windows (32/64 bit)
For ordering information please contanct our sale department: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (937) 630-3012
For technical support, please contact our support department: email@example.com